Autumn is officially my favorite time of year.
The leaves change, the air gets crisp and tis the season of
pumpkin spice EVERYTHING!
Generally this season consists of pumpkin picking, hay
rides, corn mazes and lots of family time. I was worried that I would miss all
this, since I wont be in Wisconsin this year for the fall season.
This time of year always makes me homesick… usually I can
fill the void with other outings, and I do try to go home to visit.
However, it seems fate had other plans and I’ve managed to
work it out so I can still go to the corn maze while I’m in Wisconsin for my
brothers wedding. Which makes me very happy J
Speaking of this wedding.
I’m not looking forward to it.
My brother’s fiancĂ© is… annoyingly perfect. And by annoying I
mean I’m jealous. She’s got the clothes, she’s skinny, she’s cute as shit, she's got a good job,… it’s
highly irritating that someone can be that perfect.
I'm not even lying. Terra has the ability to take the most HIDEOUS article of clothing and wear it and it will look AMAZING. I could wear the exact same thing and I would look like a homeless person.
In fact, I've tried before. I got $4.72 while I was waiting for the bus.
Who the hell knows why she’s with NICK. Ha.
Especially when you put me next to her and well… yeahhhhhhhh
nope. I don’t quite stack up.
And all her other bridesmaids… are very similar to her. And
a little too ‘sorority girl’ for me. With their usage of the word ‘like’,
wearing leggings as pants and their obsession with stacking bracelets… (I know none of this for sure… I’m just assuming ..this is 100% pure conjecture on my part. I don't even know if I've met half of them...…)
So, I was sitting here whining and feeling sorry for myself
when it hit me…
I am officially going to be Megan from Bridesmaids. The fat awkward (hilarious with amazing tits) one who
is only in the wedding because she’s the groom’s sister….
I’ve had better
moments than this realization…
So this wedding.
We’re wearing STRAPLESS dresses.
With my boobs? Oh good lord… I hope someone has a camera
handy b/c I’m going to be pulling a Janet Jackson NFL type move, I’m sure…
Plus, I’m fat. And strapless dresses with big boobs on big
girls… oy vey (at least Megan got to wear sleeves and a real damn bra!)
And HEELS.
Have I mentioned I’m already freakishly tall? So I’m going
to be flashing people at eye level!! Wooo hoo!
And ALL the groomsmen are shorter than me. At least they
should enjoy that. I do have rather amazing boobs.
AND IT’S TWO DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY!!
Now, that in itself doesn’t bother me.
What does bother me is the fact that this means I will NEVER
be able to have another BIRTHDAY EVER AGAIN. And no, I am not exaggerating.
Let’s go out! Oh, sorry we can’t… we have plans for nick and
terra's anniversary.
Buy me presents! Oh sorry, we can’t. We just spent money on
said anniversary.
Come see me! Sorry sweetie, it’s our anniversary…
BUT DO YOU KNOW THE WORST PART?
THIS CRAZY
PERFECT WOMAN IS STEALING MY BROTHER!
That’s right! She’s been working on it for years now and was
so sneaky about it I didn’t even notice it was happening!
I’ve had to deal with his shit for 27 years! Now that he’s
finally gotten to the point where he doesn’t just torture me and ruin any
chances at dating, and we can actually have FUN together, he’s always busy with
TERRA. I've never really had to share him before and I DON’T LIKE IT ONE BIT. I thought
this was just a phase…
HES MY BROTHER YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE!
Now I’ve got to deal with lines such as these:
"I don't know if you can borrow $500...I’ve got to ask TERRA"
"Sorry hunny, I cant drop everything and come over, I have plans with TERRA"
"I’m not sure what were doing for Easter in 6 months sweetie, ask TERRA."
"Sorry Case, I can’t come over and do nothing with you, its TERRAS birthday."
"Sorry I didn’t answer your call, I was getting my marriage
license…"
"I can’t drive 1050 miles to see you this weekend, I’ve got to save my PTO
for my WEDDING."
…And other such
bullshit.
in the meantime, I’ve been working on my speech.
No one has actually "asked" me to make a speech, but I'm
assuming its going to happen, so I want to be prepared.
BWA HA HAHA.
Ill post it after the fact. I don’t want to ruin the
surprise…

No comments:
Post a Comment