Just Crazy About...

  • Converses
  • Pop-tarts
  • Harrison Ford
  • Reading
  • Pinterest
  • Classic Rock
  • Star Wars
  • My very patient BF
  • Wine. Lots of Wine.
  • Pumpkin Spice ANYTHING

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

and this is why im not allowed to type what i think

So. Im really a hateful, spiteful bitch.

Ive noticed this lately, and much more so whenever im trolling facebook.

i dont like 1/3 of the people im ''friends'' with.

Why keep them as friends? You may ask...

Simple. So i can make fun of them to myself.

Duh.

Im mature like that.

So. Back to the topic.

I decided to make note of every thought i had on facebook for 24 straight hours. And so, i present to you...

''And this is why im not allowed to type what i think''

(Other title contenders were ''and this is why im a hateful bitch'', ''and this is why i shouldnt have a facebook'' and ''and this is why i have no friends'')


What the hell is cathy doing on facebook at 6AM?

I hope this like isnt an 'answers' one. They always freeze up my phone...

Haha tom hanks is funny. I really enjoyed him in castaway.

Stupid 'answers' page....

Hahaha she got fat.

Ooh, now i want starbucks!

Omg STOP SENDING ME GAME INVITES!

Awwww i want a baby....

Ooh, he got HOT!

Why yes! I want to know the new super food that allows me to eat whatever i want and shed pounds!

Hahaha that cat thinks its people...

Bitch.

What?! An ice cube that looks like the 'tardis'? I NEED THIS!!

Han solo is so hot. Wow... im a nerd...

What? He got married? Wow...

No one cares...

Haha. duck face? More like platupus face. Haha, good one casey... platypus face...

Your baby looks like an old man.

Im glad i dont have a baby.

Ugh...get a real JOB!

Who the hell would marry HER?

Haha. Thats a tiny ass ring. Good.

Speaking of tiny ass... i wonder what kaylas up to?

What? You cleaned the house, did laundry, made food, helped your kid with homework, AND managed to make dinner? Welcome to BEING AN ADULT.

I want a new car!

Hahaha i love 'ecards'

Yeah, ok. Nice bible verse. NO BODY FORGOT WHAT A SLUT YOU WERE IN COLLEGE.

What the hell does 'MCW' mean?

Awwww i miss her.

Jesus shit WE GET IT. Youre a ''photographer''... you had a ''kid''...9000000 pictures later...

Ooh, packers! I like aaron rodgers. Butt. Giggity.

Oh no, he died? Wait... who the hell is that??

Makeup tricks? I need those!

Those makeup tricks were stupid. Who has time to heat their eye lash curler? Who has time to USE their eye lash curler?

Your political views are stupid.

I hate obama.

Somebody got hit with the UGLY STICK!

Mmmm....cupcakes...

I need to finish my taxes...

Wow...drama queen! She just wants attention... i should read back thru her posts to figure out exactly what is going on...

Well, thats what you get for being a DIRTY SKANK WHORE.

Haha that dog looks like Chewbacca....

Ooh, pinterest!

Haha. This relates to me.

Ooh...thor...*drools*

I should FB stalk donna...

WHAT?! $29.99 for ray bans?!


I really wish people would stop selling shit on FB... i dont want mary kay, visalus shakes or any GODDAMN JEWELRY IN CANDLES!!





Ive concluded this:

I spend entirely too much time on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment