Ok
so I know it’s been a while, but I am having ISSUES. ... I am having a really
hard time with my husband's Ex. And I’m
sick of not having a voice and not being able to speak up. If I had my way I
would call her out and we would throw down at this point because I am SO OVER
HER SHIT. I’m done being quiet and putting up with her crap and her having NO
consequences for being a waste of space!
Here
is a little backstory.... we live in NC. The ex lived in MS. Ever since josh
and I got together she has had an issue with me. She never met or talked to me,
she just decided she didnt like me. I seemed “off” to her and she just had a “bad
feeling”… about ME? I mean im a pretty upstanding citizen. I don’t even have
any damn speeding tickets! I’m a good mom, I work hard, I pay my bills…
meanwhile SHE was unemployed, being evicted, 99% sure on DRUGS and raising her
daughter in the worst way possible. She was jealous that Josh had moved on (and
told him as much). She wouldn’t let my husband see or talk to her when I was
around. She talked shit about me to everyone – including M-, stalked my social
accounts, the whole shebang.
Fast
forward. We have Harper in March, Got married in april.
Then
one night in May we get a phone call from her BROTHERS FIANCE – The Ex has
taken a bunch of pills and she’s in the psych ward in Jackson! She refused to
tell josh, and lied to everyone and said she had. When we finally find M (josh’s
daughter), she is staying with the LANDLORD. Not one of the MULTIPLE family
members who live in the same town as her, oh no, the LANDLORD.
So we drop everything and drive to MS to get M. We get her from
a teacher (?) who acts like we are criminals. We go to get her stuff and there
is no furniture or food in the house.
M has been with us since and things have been ... rough. We had
to get her new clothes and school supplies because she didn’t have any… She’s
behind socially and some in the classroom. She has imaginary friends and was
getting bullied in class for her odd behaviors. She didn’t know how to interact
with other people! She didnt know how to follow rules or behave…. WHY? I’ll tell you why. Because The Ex HOMESCHOOLED her, but all her classes were online and THE
EX DIDN’T HAVE INTERNET (so HOW was she learning? Hmm… SHE WASN’T). And the ex had
her on so many meds she was zonked out all the time! So M had no idea how to
behave. She couldnt brush her hair, button her pants, shower correctly… she had
no concept of chores or any responsibility whatsoever. Socially she’s at about
a 6 year old level. And because this is my blog – the kid was just WEIRD. She did
this annoying laugh all for attention, got in people’s faces, didn’t give them
any space, told on all the kids in class, avoided any type of physical activity
like the plague, was OBSESSED with food and the TV…. It was BAD.
And did I mention the drugs? She was on TWO different ADHD drugs
AND adult doses of melatonin. Drugs she has now been taken OFF of, and after
being evaluated by two doctors and her counselor (who she has been seeing for
months) SHE DOESN’T HAVE ADHD. SHE DOESN’T NEED TO BE MEDICATED. Her mom was
just doing it so she didn’t have to deal with her BECAUSE SHES LAZY AND
HORRIBLE.
We got her into counseling and have all been working to handle
all the new changes. Because I get that this is totally different for her. For EVERYONE!
Well we were doing
really well with stuff. I mean, M was still totally lazy but she was doing
better. She was doing chores, better in school, she was learning how to behave
and had a routine.
THEN THEN THEN THE EX DECIDES SHE NEEDS TO FUCKING MOVE HERE.
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
OK I get wanting to be closer to your kid – I’m not a complete
bitch – but COME ON!
So we tell her she needs to find a place, and find a job before
she moves. Of course she doesn’t. She gets here and is renting a ROOM. And has
no job. So I suck it up and find her a job with a friend. Despite my better
judgement. I was trying to be NICE. I figured it would be better for everyone
if she was doing well.
Yeah news flash – that was a fucking mistake. She has since
spent the last 3 months doing nothing but make excuses. She can’t take M, she
has to work. She can’t buy M clothes, she’s always broke. She cant feed M, she’s
broke. For the most part I make sure M has what she needs. I make sure she has
shoes and clothes that fit. I make sure she has shampoo and snacks because her
mom will NOT step up.
So shes here, but she isn’t seeing M at all. Then she would text
and want to get M at the last minute. Always randomly when it was convenient
for her, fuck everyone else.
So we told her she had to have a visitation schedule. Sorry but I
have a life and need to be able to plan around her shit. She has a fit. She has to
work, she can’t take M every other weekend blab la bla. But wasn’t M the entire
reason she moved up here??
BUT
she seems to have forgotten that I GOT HER A JOB WITH MY FRIEND so I KNOW that
she has VOLUNTEERED to work all those shifts when she refuses to see her
daughter. I know she’s LYING about being at work and was at the bar (and again,
idc what the fuck she does, but her whole reason for moving here was to SEE HER
KID MORE and she ISNT)…
This
whole time she keeps saying she’s looking for a place of her own so she can take
M more, but SHE STILL HAS NO MONEY SAVED. She works ALL THE TIME according to
her, and has few bills, and doesn’t do SHIT for her kid sooooo… I’m confused
and think this is a bunch of bull SHIT.
Now add to the mix her shady ass “friend” who
has been around every time M is there for the last few weeks. Her shady ass
friend we haven’t met, who – frankly – looks like a pedo. I have no idea if he
is or not but I do know two things. A. we asked her not to have M around him
until we met him and she’s lying which seems shady and B. I know how The Ex is
and the people she DOES associate herself with and that’s enough for me to know
he’s probably SHADY AS FUCK. She wouldn’t let me around M for a YEAR because of
a feeling – but after two weeks this dude has all but moved in? uhm no.
There
is never any consistency when she does take her. She feeds her shit (despite
being asked repeatedly not to), she won’t make her do anything that resembles a
chore or responsibility (despite promising us and the therapist she would to
help lend some consistency to Ms life) and most of the time they just lay
around and eat shit. PUT IN SOME EFFORT YOU WASTE OF SPACE!! Take her to the
PARK! Paint her nails! Make cookies! DO SOMETHING aside from taking her to
SHADY MF’ers house and not paying attention to her or lying in bed all day!
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK??!
The
bitch is still getting food stamps and benefits from MS so she has NO excuse to
feed her. She doesn’t have to pay child support… nada.
And
of course now that mom is back in the picture M has an attitude with me. It’s
turned into "you're not my mom" with me and our relationship has
taken a huge hit. And I mean how could it not, The Ex spent a year and a half
talking shit about me to M! M knows how she feels about me and that’s her MOM
so if she DOES like and listen to me, then shes betraying her mom! The Ex says
she isn’t talking shit, but she says a lot of things and I don’t believe a word
that comes out of her mouth.
Saturday
was Ms bday. And oh the drama. The Ex told us a couple weeks ago she was doing
a party for M. At her work (which isn’t a kids party location tbh). She already
has all the details. Ok cool. Whatever. We had a party planned but if The Ex is
gunna do it I’m not gunna fight with her – let her. IM TRYING TO BE NICE! Then she gets pissed cuz we don’t want to go. To
her party that she is throwing M. After all that shit ^^ I don’t want to even
see the bitch! She pulls the whole ‘can’t we at least come together for Ms
birthday’ guilt trip. BITCH last year you wouldn’t even let josh TALK to M on
her b.day cuz I was around!! So don’t even pull that shit!
Like
two weeks before the party a friend of mine (who’s kid M gave an invitation) shows
me the invite and the dates are wrong. I tell her the right date etc.
Fast
forward to josh letting The Ex know the invites had the wrong date and “Well
thanks a lot josh and I bet you didn’t even bother to correct them when you
knew the dates were wrong you knew I was sending them home with M ” HOLD UP one
sec… I must have missed where it was our job to check HER invites before they
went out?
So
no one rsvp’s and The Ex cancels the party. And now we aren’t throwing her one
so… M has no party.
She
went with her mom Friday and they went to Wendy's (with shady mo fo). She had
cake and got two presents. That was it. We got her sat and opened presents took her to
get her ears pierced, to the parade, made bath bombs, went out to eat, then
came home and had cake. Sunday she went back to her moms for the day and
"laid around and ate a lot of junk all day" her mom had promised her
they would do "mani panis" and she didn’t even paint her nails at
home! Then she tells josh ‘well I called and the place only had an apt for sat
at 1’ – THERE ARE LIKE SIXTY SEVEN MOTHER FING NAIL PLACES IN FAYETTEVILLE YOU
SOW!
And
the poor kid was so heartbroken! And I'm not saying she has to spend a lot of
money, but make some f-ing effort! Paint her nails at home! DO SOMETHING except
lay around all day!
So
last night at 12 guess who throws up all over... yep, M. And guess who has to
take off work with a sick little girl (IT WASN’T HER MOM!!) Because "she’s
broke and has to work".... woooosaaaaaa.....
So
you might suggest not letting M spend time with The Ex – well then her behavior
drops to the point where I don’t want to be around her. She won’t listen, she
talks back, she takes 2 hours to sweep the kitchen and and and… And since I am
the one who is with her the most, It affects me the most. Plus she wouldn’t dare
act that way around josh...
I
pick her up every day, help her with homework, supervise chores etc all while
working, taking care of the baby, helping J, making dinner and doing all my
shit around the house until josh gets home between 730 – 8. And to be honest
again, I resent that. I have got a whole lot of shit going on and BOTH her
parents now live here sooooo WHY am I the one pulling all the weight? It is
great when she can go to her mom’s so I can get a BREAK. But on the other side
of that, I don’t think going to her mom’s is the answer.
You
know, it’s not really M that is the issue anymore. Maybe at first, and maybe
still on occasion but not more than any other kid… it’s the EX. I hate HER! I hate
how she has fucked M up, I hate that because of her M is behind in LIFE and
gets made fun of for it, I hate how she poisoned M against me, I hate that she didn’t
even give me a damn chance, I hate the games, I hate that I tried to be nice to
her and its blown up in my face, I hate the lies, I hate the trash and the
drama and frankly I hate seeing or hearing her at this point. And I hate it the
most that she is a BAD MOM. I gave her a chance. I gave her SEVERAL. But she
has shown repeatedly and I am DONE.
No comments:
Post a Comment